Friday 20 March 2015

THINGS BLOGGING HAS TAUGHT ME


It's simple, blogging is something that has completely taken off over the past couple of years and although I'm still new to the scene I thought I would share with you a few things that it has taught me.

1. You will work your ass off all week but it is so worth it
2. People will assume you write a few words now and then just for "free stuff"
3. You will get to know/meet some of the nicest people ever
4. Behind brands are real people - with genuine interests in what you do
5. People will think you're crazy when you take pictures of everything, everywhere you go
6. Your mum won't understand why you ask her to take pictures of you wearing a pair of shoes
7. A handful of people will completely ignore your blog until you mention you where sent something by a well known brand then they want to know everything
8. Even if you blog part time, be prepared to be bombarded with emails and tweets
9. People will assume you are a bag of knowledge when it comes to social media and website building. I do all my personal blog promotion and everything for where I work too..
10. With time you will learn new skills you never thought you would be interested in.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig